Europe is a continent that comprises the westernmost part of Eurasia. Europe is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
• Budapest: Guided city tour
Danube cruise (OPTIONAL)
Hungarian Experience (OPTIONAL)
• Prague: Guided city tour
Ultimate Prague tour (OPTIONAL)
• Vienna: Guided city tour
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
Sightseeing and accommodation as per the above mentioned itinerary.
• Daily basic continental buffet breakfast. (Breakfast includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, fruit juice, milk, tea and coffee)
• 05 basic Indian Jain / vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners
• Note: Packed lunches, if applicable, will be Jain/vegetarian
AIRFARE, VISAS AND MEDICAL INSURANCE
• Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
• All local taxes and services as of 15th September 2016.
• Cost of Visa and Medical Insurance for the duration of the tour.
• Cost of ticket taxes, visa fees, and medical insurance is included in your tour price.
• Basic Budget category hotels will be provided.
• As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
• A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
• For prices and departure dates from your hub city please contact our local sales offices/travel agents.
• On certain days, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
• All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach and air cool coach in London.
• Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative.
• On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
• A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
• Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
• Functioning of Air cooling/Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority
• Few hotels do not have air conditioning.
• Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Multiple entry Schengen visa. The costs Schengen are included in your tour price.
• This cost includes documentation, processing and consulate fees.
• The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Czech Republic, Hungary and Austria (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional-charges will be applicable).
(Optional excursions are subject to minimum 20 paying passengers.)
OPTIONAL TOUR COST
Adult Cost (Euro )
Child Cost (Euro)
Danube evening cruise and Hungarian
Horsemanship show 60 55
with local lunch
Ultimate Prague Experience –
Tram tour, Brewery and 60 50
Hard Rock Café lunch
PRE/POST-TOUR ACCOMMODATION IN BUDAPEST/VIENNA
(Includes accommodation per person per night and Continental breakfast. Does not include transfers.)
PER ADULT IN A PER ADULT CHILD UNDER 12 YEARS
TWIN/TRIPLE SHARE IN A SINGLE WITHOUT BED
Euro 100 Euro180 Euro 75
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• If you wish to travel in advance i.e., before the published departure date as mentioned in the brochure or like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable (subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity) which will be advised to you by your sales staff / travel agent.
• Kindly note, the deviation will be actioned only 30 days prior to departure date.
• Cost of Basic Travel Quota equivalent to USD 10,000.
• Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket (presently calculated as of 15th September, 2016 rates).
• The tour cost does not include POE charges and passport charges.
• No porterage included.
• Taxes as applicable.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, and telephone calls etc.
• 3 euros per person per day driver tips. i.e. drivers, guides, etc.
• Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
Welcome to Vienna - Drive to Budapest – Optional Danube cruise
Bon voyage! Today you are off on your exciting East European tour with Thomas Cook, as you board your flight to Vienna. On arrival, you will be greeted by your friendly Thomas Cook Tour Manager outside the baggage hall and proceed to Budapest. On arrival check in to your hotel. This evening you have a chance to experience the Danube river cruise where you will see the Palace in Buda castle, the Chain bridge and the Parliament building lined on the Danube embankment. Later enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant. Drive back to your hotel. Overnight in Budapest. (Dinner)
Guided Budapest city tour - Optional Hungarian Horsemanship Show with local lunch.
After continental buffet breakfast, we proceed to Budapest the capital of Hungary. This afternoon lunch is on your own. On arrival in Budapest we proceed on a guided tour of this vibrant city with an experienced local guide. Visit the Fisherman’s Bastion in the “Old Town”. See the statue of St. Stephen on horseback and experience the domination of the seven turrets. Visit the enormous Heroes Square filled with history. We also see the beautiful Chain Bridge that connects the cities of Buda and Pest. Today lunch is on your own. Rest of the day is free OR join us on Hungarian Experience tour and get thrilled by a show of Hungarian Horsemanship. Being a popular sport these trained horses and their masters will leave you awestruck with an amazing display of skill and bravery and enjoy a local meal for lunch. Later dinner at an Indian restaurant. Drive back to your hotel. Overnight in Budapest. (Breakfast and Dinner)
Drive to Prague – Free time in Prague.
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to Prague. Today lunch is on your own. On arrival check in to the hotel. Later you have some free time to explore the city on your own. Later we proceed for dinner at an Indian restaurant. After dinner we check in to hotel. Overnight at in Prague. (Breakfast and Dinner)
Guided City tour of Prague – Optional Ultimate Prague Experience (Prague Tram tour, Czech Brewery & Hard Rock Café Lunch).
After continental buffet breakfast, proceed with an English speaking local guide who will take you around this majestic city from a panoramic point on the castle gallery. Next, visit the Old Town Square for a touch of real European experience. This city of artistic styles has the popular Town Hall, an astronomical clock, the famous Charles Bridge – the most picturesque of the 18 bridges in Prague. The ambience of this busy old city centre will leave you amazed as your steps lead you to the royal road of the Bohemian kings on their way to their coronation. This afternoon lunch is on your own and rest of the day is free OR join us on a Ultimate Prague Experience tour where first we take a tram tour ride followed by a visit to the “U Fleku” beer brewery one of the oldest beer breweries in the city and later enjoy local lunch at the famous Hard Rock café. Next proceed for dinner at Indian restaurant. Later drive back to your hotel. Overnight in Prague. (Breakfast and Dinner)
Drive to Vienna - Guided city tour of Vienna.
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to Vienna. This afternoon lunch is on your own. Later meet your experienced local guide for a fantastic city tour of Vienna. Pass the magnificent Opera House. See the Schonbrunn Palace, Rathaus, St. Stephen’s Church and many more interesting monuments. Later you have some free time for shopping. Next proceed for dinner at Indian restaurant. Later drive to your hotel and check in. Overnight at in Vienna. (Breakfast and Dinner)
Fly back with pleasant memories.
After continental buffet breakfast at the hotel, check-out and proceed to the airport to board your flight back home. Please spare a few minutes to share your experience and your valued suggestions. Arrive home with wonderful memories of your tour with Thomas Cook, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime. (Breakfast)
|Transportation (mode of travel)|
|Tour Starts At||Budapest (departure from Delhi)|
|Tour Ends At||Prague (arrival to Delhi)|
|Cities Covered||Budapest, Prague and Vienna|
|Departure Dates||EX-MUMBAI / DELHI / BENGALURU / CHENNAI / HYDERABAD / AHMEDABAD / KOLKATA / COCHIN March: 19, 26 April: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30 May: 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28 June: 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 July: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 Aug: 6, 13, 20, 27 Sep: 3, 10, 17, 24 Oct: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 Nov: 5, 12, 19, 26 Dec: 3, 10, 17, 24|
|AUSTRIA||• Vienna: Guided city tour|
|CZECH REPUBLIC||• Prague: Guided city tour Ultimate Prague tour (OPTIONAL)|
|HUNGARY||• Budapest: Guided city tour Danube cruise (OPTIONAL) Hungarian Experience (OPTIONAL)|
|Number Of Days||6|
|Hotel Category||02 nights at Standard Hotel or similar in Budapest 02 nights at Standard Hotel or similar in Prague 01 night at Standard Hotel or similar in Vienna|
EX-MUMBAI / DELHI / BENGALURU / CHENNAI / HYDERABAD / AHMEDABAD / KOLKATA / COCHIN
March: 19, 26
April: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
May: 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
June: 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
July: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Aug: 6, 13, 20, 27
Sep: 3, 10, 17, 24
Oct: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Nov: 5, 12, 19, 26
Dec: 3, 10, 17, 24
INR 69,999 per adult on double Occupancy.
For Further clarifications please contact @ +91 9555 412 412