United States Of America
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles' Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
What Your Tour Price Include?
Excursions and Sightseeing
• San Francisco: Enjoy the spectacular Bay Cruise
Guided city tour.
Chance to experience the scenic Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive as a day trip from San Francisco
• Las Vegas : Chance to enjoy Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk
Las Vegas-by-night tour and enjoy a limousine ride.
• Los Angeles : City tour of Los Angeles.
Chance to visit the famous Universal Studios
• Daily continental breakfast (except on day 01) ) (continental breakfast would consist of juice, cereals, milk, tea coffee, bread, butter, jam)
• Daily 07 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-vegetarian unlimited buffet dinners at local Indian restaurants.
Meals are set meals , unlimited buffet consisting of 2 vegetables , 1 non veg, 1 dal, nan, rice, salad, pickle, 1 dessert.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
• Return economy class airfare to United States Of America
• Accommodations at the hotels specified, or similar
• Airport taxes
• Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager
• Cost of the ticket taxes for the above itinerary as of 30 June 2016.
• Medical insurance for the duration of the tour is included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Tips to hotel waiters, drivers, etc are not included.
• Internal flights and Visa Charges
• Porterage not included
• Any increase in the visa fees, airfare, taxes charged by the consulate/airlines etc (Calculated as of 30 June 2016)
• INR 5,000/- the minimum cost of deviation, in case you want to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure. The fare difference, if any, will be charged over INR 5,000/-
• The tour cost does not include any POE charges and passport charges.
• Cost of Basic Travel Quota equivalent to USD 10,000/-.
• Any increase in the airfare, visa charged by the airlines/ consulate on your air ticket /visa (presently calculated at rates as of 30 June 2016).
• Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
• Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
• Taxes as applicable.
• Cost of excursions, sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your Tour Price Includes’ box.
• Single entry USA Visa. (Not included)
POINTS TO BE NOTED
• The group tour will operate with a Tour Manager subject to a minimum of 20 full-paying passengers travelling together.
• In the event that the group size is less than 20 passengers, you will be given an option of travelling on FIT basis, by paying an additional supplement on seat in coach basis with local representatives to assist you.
• There will be certain sightseeing which will not be provided when the tour operates on a seat-in-coach basis, due to operational reasons.
• A person below 12 years is considered child and above 12 years, an adult.
• As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rolls away beds or 2 queen size beds and the room size may be the same as a double room. Taxes as applicable extra.
• Service tax as applicable to be paid extra on tour price.
• For certain departures, we may re-route the itinerary. However all sightseeing & inclusions will remain the same. On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
• Surcharges due to Local Events applicable on certain departures.
• Optional excursions are subject to minimum 20 paying passengers.
PRE & POST-TOUR ACCOMMODATION
SHARE WITH W/O BED
Los Angeles USD 259 USD 159
San Francisco USD 259 USD 159
(All the above rates are approximate and per person per night inclusive of accommodation and breakfast.)
(Reservation & payment must be made upon arrival on day 01 of your tour by paying your Tour Manager the applicable amount)
• Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk USD 155 USD 155
• Full day Universal Studio tour USD 150 USD 140
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost
• The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th June 2016). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. Thomas Cook (I) Ltd will not be held responsible for the same
• Any damage caused to the hotel rooms/coach/cabin during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Thomas Cook (I) Ltd will not be liable for the same
• The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services
• We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary
• The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only
• A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel
• For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same
• The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
• Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
• Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers
• Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice
• Other applicable taxes will be extra
• The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
• For all Joining Direct/deviating clients, there would be no airport transfers. The transfer cost could be approximately between USD 150 - USD 200 per person per way
• Tours operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations
• Part of the tour cost is payable in USD out of your BTQ. The foreign exchange component will be payable as per the rate of exchange prevailing on the date of payment of foreign exchange
• When the outbound sector of an Ex-India ticket is not utilized, the return segment cannot be utilized for one-way travel and there will be no refund for non-utilisation
• Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.
Welcome to the City of Angels – Los Angeles. Visit Hollywood and see the sights of this entertainment capital.
Let your fun-filled tour of the west begin today. On arrival at Los Angeles, your friendly Thomas Cook tour manager will be waiting outside at the arrival hall to welcome and transfer you to your conveniently located hotel.
In the evening, sit back in your luxurious coach as we drive to Los Angeles - the city of glamour. Enjoy an orientation city tour of the rich history, diverse culture, and pulsating movie tempos of Los Angeles. With a “movie star on every corner”, we first take you to visit the main street in Hollywood - Hollywood Boulevard where you get a pulse of this city. See the Dolby Theatre which hosts the annual Academy Awards - The Oscars, and walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Film and music enthusiasts can actually place their hands on the handprints and shoeprints of their favourite celebrities at the TCL Chinese Theatre. Tonight, enjoy unlimited buffet dinner at an Indian restaurant. Check-in and overnight at Hotel Ramada / La Quinta Inn / Best Western or similar, in Los Angeles or similar.
A chance to experience Hollywood first hand at the Universal Studios - The world of movies, magic and illusions.
After a continental breakfast, the day is at leisure or you have a chance to become a part of Hollywood magic as you visit Universal Studios, the work place of Hollywood’s biggest and most glamorous stars. Take a memorable Studio Tram Tour and experience the world of illusions. Feel the thrills as you plunge into total darkness as you face fireballs, scarab beetles and an army of warrior mummies on a psychological thrill ride in “Revenge of The Mummy”. Enjoy Despicable Me Minion Mayhem as you join Gru, his daughters and the mischievous minions on a heart-warming and hilarious 3-D ride. Tonight, enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Ramada / La Quinta Inn / Best Western or similar, in Los Angeles or similar.
Today, drive to Las Vegas - the amazing gambling capital of the world. Enjoy a limousine ride.
After a Continental breakfast, get set to drive to Las Vegas - the gambling capital of the world. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Post which you can explore the grandeur of your own hotel or you can just walk along the Las Vegas Boulevard - the main strip. Tonight, enjoy buffet dinner at an Indian restaurant. Tonight you have a chance to experience a helicopter ride over Las Vegas. Overnight at Hotel Excalibur / Circus Circus or similar, in Las Vegas.
A chance to visit the majestic Grand Canyon. Enjoy an exciting night tour of this City of Lights.
This morning, after a continental breakfast and the entire day is free for you to explore the world’s most exclusive themed hotels and shopping centers on your own. Or, avail the exciting optional tour to the Grand Canyon. Later, see Las Vegas - celebrity style, on an illumination tour and be awed by the glitz & glamour of this city. After a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant, continue on to Fremont Street experience. Overnight at Hotel Excalibur / Circus Circus or similar, in Las Vegas.
Proceed to Fresno.
After a Continental breakfast, get set to drive to Fresno - the largest metropolitan city in Central California’s San Joaquin Valley. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel. The rest of the evening is free for you to experience the pulse of this amazing city on your own. Tonight, enjoy Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Comfort inn/ Ramada or similar, in Fresno.
Onto the Bay city - San Francisco. Enjoy guided city tour with Bay Cruise.
Post breakfast we head towards the Bay City - San Francisco. On arrival, get set to enjoy a city tour visiting Twin peaks, Ghiradelli Square and Park Presidio. Later, we see the Lombard Street - The most crooked street in the world and see the famous Golden Gate Bridge which is a symbol of this city. Later, enjoy a visit to the famous Fisherman’s Wharf and Pier 39, which is the liveliest part of San Francisco, is also included. Later, we take you on a spectacular cruise on the San Francisco Bay. Sail past the San Francisco skyline, San Francisco Maritime National Park, sail directly under the Golden Gate Bridge and cruise around the infamous Island of Alcatraz, formerly a maximum security minimum privileges prison. The rest of the day is at leisure for you to enjoy the city sights on your own. Later today, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel La Quinta Inn / Best Western or similar.
Chance to experience the scenic Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive as a day trip from San Francisco
The day will be at leisure. And later in the evening enjoy a delicious Indian dinner Or this morning Drive down one of the most scenic roads in California on this full-day tour from San Francisco. Cruise along the coast-hugging Highway 1 past sea cliffs and windswept cypress trees, and ogle the coastal mansions of Pebble Beach on the iconic 17-Mile Drive. Later today, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel La Quinta Inn / Best Western or similar, in San Francisco or similar.
Bid farewell to the friends you made and return with truly wonderful memories from your American Delights.
After a Continental breakfast at the hotel, proceed to the airport as your memorable tour with Thomas Cook comes to an end. Please do spare a few moments of your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience.
|Transportation (mode of travel)|
|Tour Starts At||Los Angeles (departure from Delhi)|
|Tour Ends At||San Francisco (arrival at Delhi)|
|Cities Covered||San Francisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles|
|Departure Dates||October’16 : 09 November’16 : 06 December’16 : 11|
|LAS VEGAS||Chance to enjoy Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk Las Vegas-by-night tour and enjoy a limousine ride.|
|LOS ANGELES||City tour of Los Angeles. Chance to visit the famous Universal Studios|
|SAN FRANCISCO||Enjoy the spectacular Bay Cruise Guided city tour. Chance to experience the scenic Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive as a day trip from San Francisco|
|Number Of Days||8|
|Hotel Category||• 02 nights at Hotel Ramada /La Quinta Inn /Best Western or similar in Los Angeles or similar. • 02 nights at Hotel Excalibur / Circus Circus or similar in Las Vegas. • 01 night at Hotel Ramada /La Quinta Inn or similar, in Fresno. • 02 night at Hotel La Quinta Inn / Best Western or similar in San Francisco or similar.|
Month Departure Dates
EX-MUMBAI / DELHI
October’16 : 09
November’16 : 06
December’16 : 11
For Prices please contact 9 555 412 412